Sunday, November 7, 2010

Was just thinking......

Man I haven't posted in a long time...I have been thinking about it and decided that I am going to add a feature....Mock up Mondays....While I have been developing the idea and cultivating my thoughts around it, I haven't had a chance to post. 

Then tragedy hit my dearest friends life....in the form of a drunk driver.  I got the call at 8 am Nov. 5th and was on a plane to Connecticut at 6pm.  I am here now and doing my best to hold it all together.  Please if you have a facebook page visit the page I set up Help April and Christopher Couillard, I will be setting up an account for them so that people can donate to help support the family in this difficult time. 

Alright, in an effort to stay sane.....I am returning to the idea of Mock up Mondays.  In it I would write a post detailing a fantasy trip, way of life or event.  I think it could be fun to "pretend" that I had a fabulous trip to Italy, until I get to in real life!  LOL  Just the research alone will give me a chance to glimpse into things that I have no clue about.

No comments:

Post a Comment