Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Planning

When I was young, I thought I had a plan.....as I got into high school I forgot about "the plan" and took a new path.  From that moment forward I have not had much of a plan and have not been very organized....sometimes I plan this or that .... sometimes I organize one area or one thing in my life....
Slowly, I have been becoming more planned out and organized about things....it has taken some time but I am getting there!  LOL  Today, I plan meals and stick to the plan, I have binders for couponing, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts and (ugh) unemployment!  I am finding that these things help me more than I thought they would!

One day I just realized I had to do something (so I could find those important papers that I needed)!

How do you keep your chaos organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment