Sunday, October 31, 2010

Challenge @ Buttons & Bows.....

I really like doing challenges, it forces me to get some scrapbooking and or card making done!!  For this challenge I used a Tiddly Inks digital stamp, Trick or Treat Echo Park paper, black card stock and a few other things I had laying around. 
 Boy, oh, boy ... did I make that mess?  Hey, I was having fun, so I am not too concerned with the destruction left in my wake! 
 Here is my adorable card!!  Now if I only knew who to send it too!  I guess I might have to put it away to send out next year! 
 Another angle.....

Finished products always make me happy!  Now what next?.....

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, thanks for playing along with us at Buttons&Bows..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love challenges! They make me do something and often make me step out of my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete