Friday, October 15, 2010

Tiddly Inks: Blog Candy!

I have been very intrigued by digital scrapbooking and digi stamps.  It wasn't until recently that I decided to try out digi stamps.  My first purchase was at Tiddly Inks!  I love the designs and was very happy with the purchase.  I am sure my digi stamp collection will be growing more than my actual stamp collection!  Once I start digital scrapbooking, I swear, the flood gates will open and I will lean towards everything digital.  I would love not having to have all my supplies taking up my desk and walkin closet!! LOL It would be nice just to have it all stored in files on my computer!  

On to the candy....I saw that Tiddly Inks is having this huge give away, and not to be stingy or anything but I WANT, I WANT, I WANT......so now I am sharing it with you.  :)  Just remember to leave the winning to me! LOL

Here is the link to Tiddly Inks Blog Candy


That is the blog candy and here is a list of what is included:
3 sets of acrylic stamps
stacks of paper
cardboard
bits and pieces of goodies
mirrors and magnets
some cardstock and envelopes
a few finished cards 
CD of Tiddly Inks images worth $50....you pick the ones you want up to $50

Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment