Saturday, October 2, 2010

In an effort to be on the DT of Samantha Walker.....

Here are some awesome things I have created in the past year.....
 This is my son, Teddy.  I love this photo of him and created this layout for a Dixie Pieces Challenge over the summer.
 I got this cabinet to the right at goodwill.  I removed the front and painted the front.  I created a magnetic bulletin board! 
 This is the front of the Valentine card that I created 

 This isn't a great pic of this layout....This is my kids on the beach.
 Every year, my daughter and I take part in the March of Dimes Tea, hosted by her Grandmother.  This was a great memory.  We don't get to enjoy this together anymore! :(  Audrey can still go but I am not welcome to join her, even though it used to be one of our traditions.
 Here is Tristan all covered in swamp....He was about 6 or 7 here and was frog hunting in a marshy area near our home.
 I created this skirt for myself to wear at Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend.  My David and I attended the Rockabilly Weekend in April of this year.  It was a whole lotta fun!  Rockabilly music, Awesome vendors and a Hot Rot Show!!  I wish we could go every year! 
 Here is a Valentine dress that I made for Madison.  It was a lot of fun to make, I really enjoy the old fashion feel and wanted to make an apron to go with it!  Just haven't had a chance yet!
 Here is a dress that I created again for the Rockabilly weekend.  I got so many complements on this dress....It has a lace inlay in the back that is done in a v shape......The skirt is big and puffy too!  I would wear this dress everyday if I could get away with it.
 Same dress......
I also made this purse for the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend.  I couldn't find the style I was looking for for the Rockabilly Weekend so I just made it all.....I made 2 dresses, the purse, a bandanna and some other stuff too!  I wish I had a picture of my cherry halter dress...


Here is a link to Samantha's website...
Samantha Walker's Imanginary World

4 comments:

  1. such cute layouts and good luck with the Creative Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thaanks for visiting my blog, your layouts are lovely BTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I have been bouncing all over the place in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, girl, look at all your creative goodness!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete